House rules of the Chalet Varusch
- Breakfast: 7:30 – 9:30 am
- Kitchen: 12:00 – 07:00 pm
- Dinner: if you would like to eat something from our menú, please note that the kitchen is open till 7:00 pm.
For your comfort and the comfort of other Guets, please note some important house rules:
- Please do not enter the Chalet with excursions boots or shoes.
- It is not allowed to light on fire of yourself. Please contact our personal.
- It is not allowed to light on fire outside. We are in a National Park!
- Please do not jump on the upper beds.
- Please leave the Chalet in a decent state with not so much rubbish.
- It is not allowed to consume your private dood and beverage on the whole territory of the Chalet Varusch.
- Please DO NOT smoke in the Chalet!
As we work with gas in the Chalet, becouse elettricity and water are very rare, we have to ask you for a surcharge for any extra Services:
- battery Charge for handy or other, CHF 5,- per Handy
- blanquet or sheets for Guets in dormitory, CHF 15,- per bed/night
- towels, CHF 10,- per piece
- shave set, CHF 5,-
- theeth set, CHF 5,-
- use of the shower for Guests in dormitory, CHF 10.-
It is possible to pay by credit cards or Maestro-Cards or cash.